Update (5 January), the answers:
- Question 1: what is the name of the current Dutch minister of Education, Culture and Science?
The answer: C (Ingrid van Engelshoven)
- Question 2: Which well-known American TV presenter visited the UT this year?
The answer: B (MythBuster Jamie Hyneman)
- Question 3: The white student villa of Huize 't Pott at the Oldenzaalsestraat changed colour last spring. But which colour?
The answer: C (pink)
- Question 4: The UT has been active on which social medium since this year...?
The answer: B (TikTok)
- Question 5: What was this year's Kick-In theme?
The answer: A (Expand your Horizon)
- Question 6: What did the UT's executive board urgently advise EU students back in August?
- Question 7: Solar Team Twente won the Solar Challenge Morocco in October. In which city did the race start and end?
The answer: A (Agadir)
- Question 8: A former board member of swimming association Piranha took €20,000 from the treasury. What did he spend that amount on?
The answer: C (cryptocurrency)
- Question 9: How many years ago was the UT (okay, THT then) officially founded?
The answer: C (60 years)
- Question 10: Two UT students started and ended a protest action group in 2021. What was the name of that group?
The answer: A (UNMUTE)
- Question 11: A researcher accused the UT of discrimination when he was denied a PhD position. Where did he come from?
The answer: B (Iran)
- Question 12: ‘The UT will always have to be a little bit smarter, faster and better’ - from who is this quote?
The answer: D (Former UT President Victor van der Chijs)
- Question 13: Which of the following photos WAS taken in 2021?
The answer: picture 4 (take a look)
- Question 14: Machteld Roos started as UT vice-president this year. Which university did she come from?
The answer: C (Wageningen University & Research)
- Question 15: InSPE performed a musical in the open air theatre in September. Which musical?
The answer: C (Fiddler on the Roof)
- Question 16: This year saw the birth of new associations. Which association is NOT one of them?
The answer: D (KaBam - Bowling)
- Question 17: Where on the campus was a test and vaccination tent of the Healthcare Authority for months this year?
The answer: A (P3 - next to the Es)
- Question 18: Which restaurant chain opened its doors in the Spiegel this year?
The answer: B (BrownieS&downieS)
- Question 19: What was the name of the UT festival that was cancelled last-minute?
The answer: B (UnBEATable)
- Question 20: Which member of the Dutch Royal Family visited ITC this year to celebrate the faculty's 70th anniversary?
The answer: A (Princess Margriet)
- Question 21: What was the best read article on utoday.nl last year?
The answer: B (Column Femke Nijboer: Vaccinatieplicht a.u.b.)