Every other week Luuk van Ewijk presents you with a freshly cooked campus cartoon. A plate full of tasty colors, flavored with a pinch of humor, and served to satisfy your sateless hunger for procrastination.
The fifth edition of the U-Today Science & Technology Magazine. Featuring stories on the scientific endeavours of University of Twente researchers.
Including, but not limited to:
- a cover story about drones: saviors or slaughterbots?
- Pop Culture: George Orwell's 1984
- Communication technology to fight resilient bacteria
- Alumna Sonia Heemstra de Groot
- Professor Robert Passier, growing miniature hearts
- And of course many more new articles.