What would you need to do?
- Write (news) articles for our website
- Report on various events and activities
- Interview fellow students
- Keep an eye on the schedule of student activities
- Be creative and come up with original ideas for articles
- Come to a meeting once a week during lunch
Who are we looking for? You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are familiar with the local student life and know what’s going on
- You are available to work for at least one year
- You have talent for writing and a ‘good nose’ for news
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and/or English
- You are not afraid to approach people and do interviews on the street
- You want to learn how to write journalistic texts
What do we offer?
A pleasant and flexible working environment in a small, enthusiastic team. We will give you space for your own ideas and initiative, while teaching you the intricacies of the journalistic profession. Payment via UT-Flex.
Do you want to be our new colleague? Send us your resume and a short motivation letter of up to 300 words to firstname.lastname@example.org.