Every other week Luuk van Ewijk presents you with a freshly cooked campus cartoon. A plate full of tasty colors, flavored with a pinch of humor, and served to satisfy your sateless hunger for procrastination.
This is the last cartoon for now. See you after the summer break!
The sixth edition of the U-Today Science & Technology Magazine. Featuring stories on the scientific endeavours of University of Twente researchers.
Including, but not limited to:
- a cover story about our brain, the mystery inside our head
- Pop Culture: The Push
- Gamification: making the world our playground
- Alumna Lieke Asma conducting research in Munich
- An in-depth interview with ITC professor Freek van der Meer
- And of course many more new articles.